On Wednesday 23 February 2011 09:10:46 Antonio Scuri wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I'm going to re-test the distribution files. This was a bug in the 3.3
> distribution files. But it should not happen in 3.4. I'll return to you
> soon.
>
> Best,
> scuri

Scuri,

If you need any help, any help at all, improving the installability of IUP,
I'll be glad to help. The way I see it you have a spectacular product, and if
it were easily installable, EVERYONE would be using it.

Personally, I'd love for IUP to be my main Lua GUI interface. It makes sense,
it's easy, it just feels right. But until the installability problem is fixed,
I can't use it for any software vital to my business, and I have just such a
need right now.

So I'll help in any way I can.

Thanks

SteveT