[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2011
- From: Eric Wing <ewmailing@...>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:52:55 -0800
On 2/20/11, Matthew M. Burke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Google is running summer of code again this year. The deadline for
> applications is 11 March.
> If anybody wants to put together an application I'd be happy to help.
> I've been involved with the Tcl community's participation in GSoC for a
> couple of years, so I have some experience.
Well, I would certainly like help with LuaCocoa. Several ideas come to my mind.
1) Objective Lua (via LPeg and Leg)
2) Performance optimization (better XML parsing, caching, and lazy evaluation)
3) LLVM-Lua integration
Personally, I think Objective Lua might be the most interesting as a
student project, but it is also the one I know the least about so I'm
a little scared about mentoring it.
There is also an unrelated CMakeLua project which has been on my back
burner too long.
Beginning iPhone Games Development