>  Yes, and a special thanks to LHF for administering it, I can't imagine
> how many hours you have donated to us.

Fortunately, not many hours since it's been a Mailman list. But once we
had a mailing list server written in Lua and shell scripts and that did
take a lot of time because it had no membership control and hence was
vulnerable to spam. Nowadays, I don't do any real administering, except
for the occasional manual unsubscription.