On 02/11/11 12:28, Gunnar Zötl wrote:
Hi,

from the recent thread about gui toolkits I learned that 2 more people (are inclined to) use ltk, which brings it up to like 5 people. Great :) As I am in the process of a major rework, starting with a rethink, I would like to know wether anybody actually uses the Tcl binding that comes with it.

Now I choose a lightweight GUI toolkit for lua, ltk - one of the favorites for me.

PS: I need really lightweight toolkit for systems like 300MHz ARM9.