On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 14:24, Mike Pall <mikelu-1102@mike.de> wrote:
> Alexander Gladysh wrote:
>> You may be interested in the post below, covering 4D ray-tracing
>> implementations benchmarking, where LJ2 loses the battle against
>> Google Chrome.

> I've seen that, but couldn't reply on the forum.

Yes, you need to have an account there to post replies, and they are
invite only...

It is one of largest Russian IT-resources though, so it may be a good
idea to post something there.

I have an account there (no invites left though), so I can post a
message on your behalf if you wish.

>> I'm not making any conclusions from that — I did not look on the code,
>> so please don't get angry. :-)

> Well, I did. It's probably the crappiest Lua code I've seen in a
> while. And the crappiest ray tracer, too.

I kind of suspected this :-)

Alexander.