In an attempt to tip the scales I'd like to mention that Marc
organized EuroBSDCon 2005 (that had the best eurobsdcon social event
ever :) and, just recently, pkgsrcCon 2010.  Both were organized
extremely well, IMHO.

-uwe

To tip the scales further. I would like to emphasize how small my contribution would have to be for the Toronto workshop. While I would still try to help, if it was in Toronto and not in my hometown 30 minutes north of the city I would not likely even be able to attend. I am needed at home.

-Patrick