On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Nor with “otherwise you will have to pay for the version that includes
> support”.  Commercial software without that is immoral if not illegal.

I'm fine with that, but the developer licence is steep for _small_
paying jobs. ($3 695 for single user per year)

wxLua would do the job there; I agree with Enrico that GTK+ feels a
bit odd on Windows, and ditto for OS X.

IUP really is nice for smaller projects (it's very compact as well)
but the build _is_ hard to get right (Translation: I did not succeed)

steve d.