On Feb 8, 2011, at 5:30 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:

> to get it closer to Lua.... in Xavante (as i knew it, don't know if
> it's still the same), i never wanted to see any MVC; just a
> URL/function mapping, a template to make it easier to emit HTML, and
> yo get data from anywhere you want :-)   (usually LuaSQL)

Right, that's pretty much how I have it setup in Nanoki.

The model part is the data, e.g. wiki content [1].
The view part is the UI template, e.g. HTML generation [2].
The controller is what ties it together, e.g. react to input [3].

[1] http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/WikiContent.lua
[2] http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/WikiContentService.txt
[3] http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/WikiContentService.lua