On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Marc Simpson <marc@0branch.com> wrote:
> The templating engine is trivial at present, though I envisage (as with
> Dancer) the ability to drop in a third party implementation.

While we're talking about template engines, there's a little piece of
code by Rici Lake which is astounding for its power/weight ratio:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/SlightlyLessSimpleLuaPreprocessor

I pulled it out in slightly modified form as:

http://snippets.luacode.org/snippets/Lua_Preprocessor_118

Hi Steve,
I should have a look at your stylesheet for this site, it hurts my feelings to see my design in such a shape :) Can I have access to the sources of the snippets site somewhere with instructions on how to deploy it, I'll try to make it look better.
TIA.
--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam