On Wednesday 02 February 2011 02:10:57 Dirk Laurie wrote:

> I don't know where this notion that Lua is not popular comes from,
> except maybe that since it is so easily embeddable, you don't always
> know that it has been used.

Perhaps that's it. Lua has computer share, but not mindshare. I'll bet if
everyone on this list wrote a couple blog entries about Lua, its mindshare
would go way up. And if its mindshare went way up, distros would install it by
default. And there would be more Lua jobs.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US