On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> there's nothing "pseudo" about OOP in Lua

Huh?  As we all know, the only real OOP is one that is inflexibly
baked into the language and based on classes.  See, if it doesn't act
like Java or C++, then clearly it's wrong.  These kids today with
their prototypes and closures.  Back in my day, we had v-tables AND WE
LIKED THEM.

8-)

For what it's worth, the Javascript people have to put up with this
all the time too.