On Monday 31 January 2011 15:13:32 Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Axel Kittenberger <axkibe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "pseudo"-OOP
>
> there's nothing "pseudo" about OOP in Lua

If he'd said "OOP" instead of "pseudo-OOP" someone would have come forward and
said there's really not OOP in Lua. When it comes to describing concepts of
OOP and Regex in Lua, you're screwed either way. :-)

I'll be sure to let the audience know that as far as I know, pretty much every
OOP thing you can do with other languages you can do with Lua.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package