On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> more like two lines, in fact

Sure, but once you've got callable constructors and inheritance,
something that looks and feels like the usual sugar that people are
expecting, it does take some extra code. A hundred lines is very
little, I think.

But I do agree with Enrico that I find myself using the classic OOP
style less and less, and depend more on closures. Emulating Java is
taking on a lot of the ideology that was baked into that language.

steve d.