Hi all,

For want of a better description, Lazarus is kinda sorta like a free-software
Delphi -- drag and drop development on top, free-pascal underneath.

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/

Lazarus is nice for quickly building Gui stuff, but Pascal isn't as good as
Lua. While searching for Lua files on my computer I noticed that Lazarus came
with some Lua files, so I looked up Lua and Lazarus on Google. Here are some
things I found:

pLua: A Lua wrapper for FPC, Lazarus, and Delphi,
http://www.eonclash.com/ViewProduct.php?ProductID=26

pas2lua and lua for Delphi/FPC: A collection of source files to use Lua
scripting inside of Delphi/FPC/Lazarus,
http://www.eonclash.com/ViewProduct.php?ProductID=21

Have any of you used Lua with Lazarus or even Delphi? I'm thinking it could be
a powerful combination.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt