On 26/01/11 13:05, Mike Pall wrote:
[...]
> Neither should be a problem for the LuaJIT FFI. The import stubs
> are not needed and __stdcall is automatically detected. So just
> omit any calling convention in the declaration and the FFI will
> figure it out for you.

Gosh --- how?

(I once wasted several days because my OpenGL headers said stdcall when
the library I was linking against had been compiled with ccall --- Bada,
curses curses. A reliable way of making this problem going away would be
great. [I didn't get link errors because this is all via dynamically
generated code.])

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL