On 25 January 2011 16:14, CrazyButcher <crazybutcher@luxinia.de> wrote:
> cool stuff!
>
> however the opengl binding won't be as easily. Because functions from
> extensions must be queried through wgl/glxGetProcAddress and dont
> exist in the .dll (at least on windows)

They don't exist in the .dll, or they don't exist in the header file?
I remember having some luck getting at the extension functions with
alien, though that may have been on linux. Alien throws an error
instead of returning an error code when you try to load a function
that doesn't exist, though, so I had to pcall() loading every function
that might not be present.

    henk