2011/1/25 Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com>
On Tuesday 25 January 2011 13:25:56 steve donovan wrote:

> On the footprint story, I recall my former colleague Duck's comment on
> Lua: that it was a whole language smaller than some string libraries.
>
> steve d.

When you step back and think about it for a second, Lua is nothing short of a
miracle. It's the language I always wanted but never dared hope for.

SteveT

Anyway, and about the so thing.
I thought that the idea of posting common questions to so is really nice. So I allowed myself to start with this one:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4799078/how-can-one-implement-oo-in-lua

I will add a reward to it, once I figure out how :)

--
Łukasz Gruner