On 1/24/11 10:20 PM, Wesley Smith wrote:
No, it doesn't.  At least, not unless your mail client is broken.

The mail doesn't appear in the correct place in the thread because the
mail does not contain the In Reply To information.  Probably because
Henning's client is /very/ broken.
ah.  Thanks for clarifying.  Then I'd ask if he could fix it.
wes

Your judgement is on the plain vanilla, out of the box, unmodded Google Android 2.2 email client.

I had apologized off list before, but let me repeat it officially: sorry for that. Every now and then the German "Antw." slips through unnoticed. I usually change it manually, which does help alleviate the missing header.

Henning