On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:57, Andrew Lentvorski <bsder@allcaps.org> wrote:
> On 1/25/11 12:15 AM, Alexander Gladysh wrote:

>> If we're to submit these questions to SO, the questions and answers
>> should be more elaborate.

>> http://stackoverflow.com/faq

> Do you really want the answers to Lua newbie questions to be decided by
> majority vote of people who don't really know Lua?

What do you mean, "answers to be decided by"? We submit question and
answer. We accept the answer (only the person who asked question may
do that — and moderators of course).

All what is left for SO community is votes. And, in practice, non-Lua
people don't usually vote on Lua answers on SO. (Or they do it in the
right way.)

> This seems like a bad idea.

That is how StackOverflow works. And it *does* work.

Alexander.