I oppose this idea. I dont see the benefit, this reminds me of all the
www-forums where people create a lot of drawers where every bit of
comminication must be sorted in and then usually 25% of all messages
contain "gah! wrong forum dude!". If you are busy I dont see how
reading help only is less of a timeburden than help and debate. Just
get an email client that sort threads and do not look into the
debatish threads. The linux kernel is a much bigger project that also
well along with one main email list only.