Three seemingly simple answers to the repeat/until v continue problem (in order of decreasing harshness but more complex definitions):

* Disallow continue in repeat/until loops
* Disallow continue in repeat/until loops where the loop condition references a variable declared inside the loop
* Disallow continue if it makes the loop condition reference variables that might not have been declared

I would say I don't really care about this issue all that much, but I do use the break as continue trick a bit more often than feels legitimate for someone who doesn't care.

Mark