[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LuaForge CVS repositories on github
- From: Patrick Rapin <toupie300@...>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:35:55 +0100
> All LuaForge CVS repositories have been converted to git and put on
> github, except those that either had already been converted before and
> those that the authors asked me to not convert.
The git importation could be better.
- The CVSROOT directories are useless with git.
- You can suppress the first directory level, it is redundant with
the project name.
- The .cvsignore files shall be renamed to .gitignore