On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 13:06, Drake Wilson <drake@begriffli.ch> wrote:
> I don't have a version at LuaSnippets.  I posted a function to the
> list.  If someone reposted it at LuaSnippets, that's news to me.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

> Running your LuaSnippets version with:
> [snip]
> says it does 9 assignments, not 1.  (Verifying that len does no
> assignments is left as an exercise.)

Yes, of course I forgot the most important check. I've updated the snippet.

> That's also the last I'm going to say on this topic.
>   ---> Drake Wilson

I'm sorry. you are right. I was eager to find a problem for my
solution. The only case where my code would be advantageous is when
there are many removed slots at the end, and where you have a function
to move a slice of th etable more efficiently than by assigning
one-by-one (I'm not aware of any function like that ATM).

Again, sorry for the noise.

--rb