As there were some messages continued on a smaller private-to email
"group". I created an offlist for those who wish to continue to share
their thoughts on this subject:
http://groups.google.com/group/lua-table-semantics  Especially since
in my opinion we just had one of this interesting conversion points
where people realized they need to talk aboutthe different meaning and
understandings for each term. Anyway I hope those who want can opt-in
to discuss without emoitionialising the topic - vanity or being angry
about it. Those not interested won't thus be pestered about it.

Personally I'd like much more to talk about some form of continue
anyway :-) Since that bites me every time requiring some quirky
workarounds :-)