On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 14:47, Axel Kittenberger <axkibe@gmail.com> wrote:

> About a collaborative friendly format.

> Progit uses callibre, do not know that. I recently used asciidoc and
> considered it quite ok. One is in Ruby the other in Pyhton.

Last time I looked, Progit used Markdown (processed with pandoc — a
Haskell program).

https://github.com/progit/progit/raw/master/en/01-introduction/01-chapter1.markdown

> Brainstorming topics, I suppose one could skim through the mailling
> list to find good topics:

<...>

Thank you!

I guess it is time to setup a GitHub organization for this, a GH
project there, and start registering  topics — that appear in mailing
list — there in a wiki. (Unless Lua Team objects, I'd suggest to keep
brainstorming in this list for some time.)

I can do this tomorrow. If someone wishes to step up and do this ahead
of me, please do. :-)

Alexander.