On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Yuri Takhteyev <yuri@sims.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> The areas in which help would be particularly useful:
>
> 1. Testing

That at least I can do (I am not naturally talented at making things beautiful)

There was some discussion about integrating snippets/recipes with
projects. One argument is that every project needs illustrative
examples, and it would be cool if they could be added by anyone who
takes an interest in a project.

I don't think it's a priority, but worth thinking about.

Of course, there is an interesting middle ground between small
projects and large snippets....

steve d.