On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Benoit Germain <bgermain@ubisoft.fr> wrote:
> Is github to become a more or less de facto standard location for all lua-related projects once luaforge is deprecated? Or are we likely to see all live projects scattered in various available public repositories

Good question!  The idea is that people use whatever hosting they are
comfortable with, and we construct a catalog site of Lua projects.
LuaForge will remain viable as a catalog, but there are several holes
below the water line and it is slowly sinking.

Yuri has been backing up the LF data and will work towards a
Sputnik-based catalog, I suggest we offer whatever support he needs.
(He may not thank me for outing his ambition here ;))

steve d.