Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:32:12 +0800
From: KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: LUA and its Virtual Machine ?

On 1/2/2011 5:39 PM, Shamun toha md wrote:
>[snip]
> 1) Flash
> 2) Java
> 3) Silverlight
>[snip]
> - Why can we not simply make a cross platform LuaVM ? Which really
> does nothing but at least in begin allow us web integrate ?
> - Put Lua as Virtual Machine concept and spread it
> - Build our own community Virtual machine as of open source LuaVM !!

Another horse that has been flogged, flogged, flogged and beaten
to death ad nauseam. This must be a popular time for dead horses...

Think carefully: Do you think you were the first person to think
of this?

I'll give you a very condensed comment on your idea. This topic
has been repeated, repeated, repeated... <barf>

Technical merit matters very little. It's mainly business and
marketing. If you can't see that, you should think about it rather
more carefully.

Lua is cross platform. I advise you to check the canonical
sources. Do some proper research... (not the first time it has
been suggested to you)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)