[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LUA and its Virtual Machine ?
- From: KHMan <keinhong@...>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 18:32:12 +0800
On 1/2/2011 5:39 PM, Shamun toha md wrote:
- Why can we not simply make a cross platform LuaVM ? Which really
does nothing but at least in begin allow us web integrate ?
- Put Lua as Virtual Machine concept and spread it
- Build our own community Virtual machine as of open source LuaVM !!
Another horse that has been flogged, flogged, flogged and beaten
to death ad nauseam. This must be a popular time for dead horses...
Think carefully: Do you think you were the first person to think
I'll give you a very condensed comment on your idea. This topic
has been repeated, repeated, repeated... <barf>
Technical merit matters very little. It's mainly business and
marketing. If you can't see that, you should think about it rather
Lua is cross platform. I advise you to check the canonical
sources. Do some proper research... (not the first time it has
been suggested to you)
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia