On 1/2/2011 8:49 PM, Shamun toha md wrote:
[snip]
2. Coming to Lua means lot of common sense to all of us

- Can we build our own tools which can separate us as freedom of
code ?
- Can we build our own tools which can allow us to be
independent architecture developer, reaching the world of Browser
and Virtual ?

I'm sorry. I just realized I am not qualified to comment on the musings of a genius like you. I think I shall /dev/null your postings from this point onwards. Don't let me cramp your style, have fun.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)