On 2011-01-01, at 3:01 PM, David Manura wrote:

> There's also the Lua Gems book, but that's not fully in the same mold.

Ok, I just glanced Lua Gems TOC for the first time. Thanks for the tip.

I avoided this book because I thought it was something like Ruby Gems, a package manager for libraries. (like CPAN in Perl, or PECL/PEAR in PHP)

For my purposes, I only want "Lua standard" and I thought "Gems" would confuse that goal.

Maybe there's something to be said about looking on the other side of the fence before naming things? Optionally, cookbook is a good word. Heh.

Regards,

--
http://www.renoise.com/