I want to ask:

Is tir designed reffered with Django? I am familiar with Django, it has many advantages I think, though also has many chicken ribs ...

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Tang Daogang <daogangtang@gmail.com> wrote:
Problem on Tir installing.

I use Ubuntu 10.04, intel x64 platform.

when I install Tir,
xxx/tir-0.8-1# make install
luarocks install lua_signal
Installing http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/lua_signal-20100412-1.src.rock...
Archive:  /tmp/luarocks_luarocks-rock-lua_signal-20100412-1-139/lua_signal-20100412-1.src.rock
  inflating: lua_signal-20100412-1.rockspec
  inflating: lsignal.c
gcc -O2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -c lsignal.c -o lsignal.o
gcc -shared -o signal.so -L/usr/local/lib lsignal.o
/usr/bin/ld: lsignal.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.text' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
lsignal.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
cp: Can't get "signal.so" status(stat): No such file or directory

Error: Build error: Build error
make: *** [install] error 1
lua signal cann't be installed on 64bit linux?
How to solve it?