On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 07:53, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>> particular case I can say that the three Android created posts that caused
>> this debate made no sense to me and I couldn't understand who said what, and
>> that's always bad.
>
> To be fair, HyperHacker was equally puzzled by his own posts, so it's
> probably teething troubles. Fortunately my phone has too little memory
> for me to spam the universe with a misplaced thumb.
>
> steve d.

What actually happened was the first time, as soon as I pulled the
keyboard out it just decided to send the message, even though I hadn't
typed anything. Then I managed to accidentally hit send partway
through. Turns out there's no confirmation *and* no cancel/undo for
sending a message. (I keep being surprised by the Android UI... and
not in good ways...)

--
Sent from my toaster.