Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@GMX.net> wrote

> And that not everybody had new computers with nearly unlimited storage
> capacity and high speed unlimited Internet connection (even some mobile
> users pay for this thread trail by the HTML byte...).

Also, despite all the hardware and software improvement, the human
attention level still the same. Giving the correct context (with a small
quotation) and replying in the natural order (answer after the question)
is good for our readers even if they have such unlimited computing power.

--
Alexandre Erwin Ittner - alexandre@ittner.com.br
OpenPGP pubkey 0x0041A1FB @ http://pgp.mit.edu