On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Duncan Cross <duncan.cross@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a question about the templating: is there any way to do
> something like block-based inheritance, as Django's templating has? I
> haven't thought about it too deeply but I'm guessing it would not be
> easy to make something that works and translates directly to Lua,
> especially for blocks defined inside other blocks.

No idea really, I always felt the Django templates had that because
they were going for a "broken" language that was somehow "safe".
Since you've got Lua, I imagine it'd be easier to do something better
and more lua like.  Like, making imported templates just callable
functions.  Not sure, but I'm thinking there's a simpler way to do
something better.

Zed