On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Zed Shaw <zed.shaw@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Zed,
>>
>> This looks very interesting, thank you for bringing it to the list. I
>> especially like the concept of handler styles for coroutine vs.
>> evented etc., and the syntax design in the code snippets looks great.
>
> Nice, glad you like it.

I have a question about the templating: is there any way to do
something like block-based inheritance, as Django's templating has? I
haven't thought about it too deeply but I'm guessing it would not be
easy to make something that works and translates directly to Lua,
especially for blocks defined inside other blocks.

>> I can't see how to actually grab the Tir code from the site, though.
>> I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious. Could you nudge me in the
>> right direction?
>
> I'll have releases today that you can download using luarocks and a
> tar.gz with download and install instructions.
>
> Stay tuned, since I'm still getting it all organized.

Okay, great!

-Duncan