Hi Everyone,

Sort of new, but I've been working in Lua for the last few months
after having used it back in 2004.  I have a small little project that
I started and some Lua regulars said I should mention it here.

The project is Tir:

http://tir.mongrel2.org/

It's a little "micro framework" written in Lua that works with my web
server Mongrel2:

http://mongrel2.org/

I'm relatively new to Lua, so I'd love it if people could take a look
at it and let me know what you think.  The important features are on
the main page, but to summarize:

1. It allows you to do coroutine, stateless, or evented styles of handlers.
2. It uses lots of little processes, each handling one "interface",
rather than one giant monolithic process.
3. Mongrel2 handles all the heavy lifting of routing and serving
files, so the handlers do very little.
4. The template language is dead simple "lua inside templates".
5. It uses 0MQ (http://zeromq.org) for communications so you can do
tons of stuff I'm not even touching yet.

Anyway, feedback and criticisms welcome.

Zed