Hi Gentleman,

   I write some thing that based libevent, luajit and lanes to handle a lot of tcp connections.
   I want to get high performance through those libs, and some tasks need to communication with lanes.

   To solve my problem, luajit2 need to support lua_dump or lanes support lanes.gen with lua filenames(without use lua_dump to get entrypoint function).

   I compared lanes, lua_proc and lua_thread, I found lanes is right for me.

   Who can do me a favor,Mike or benoit?

   Thanks very to all.