On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:56:50 +0100, Ico <lua@zevv.nl> wrote:
>This last line often means the object file is for the wrong
>architecture so the linker does not know how to handle this. Are you
>sure all objects are made with the bfin-uclinux-gcc ? Maybe some of the
>.o's were built earlier with your native compiler ?

My hero! :-) I did have .o from previous attempts, which had been
compiled for the x86, and I totally forgot about removing them.

Then, to give it a try, I dowloaded "lua" and "luac" on the device,
but can't get a shell:

/tmp> ls -al
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       523897 Nov 25 21:24 lua
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       300960 Nov 25 21:27 luac

/tmp> lua
lua: not found

/tmp> ./lua
lua: applet not found

/tmp> ./luac
luac: applet not found

/tmp> cat /tmp/test.lua

#!/tmp/lua
print ("Hello World!")

/tmp> ./lua test.lua
lua: applet not found

/tmp> ./luac test.lua
luac: applet not found

Do I need something else besides those two binaries?

Thank you.