Lua is small, Small is beauty.
Lowercase better than upcase.

->  (gee, I don't like to hold Shift down that much either
Agree.

2010/11/20 KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com>
On 11/20/2010 10:04 AM, Drake Wilson wrote:
Quoth Drake Wilson on 2010-11-19 19:01:12 -0700:
Quoth KHMan on 2010-11-20 09:36:14 +0800:

Even if two libraries are a teeny bit different, sharing a set of
names is no biggie.

The main reason this fails is recursive dependencies.  If library A
uses bit manipulation and requires semantics X, and library B uses bit
manipulation and requires incompatible semantics Y, where do they get
their bit modules?  If the answer is that they both get them from the
global named "bit", which can only have one value, using libraries A
and B in the same project becomes a nightmare for no particular
reason.

Oh, no, whoops, I misread your message completely; you _were_ talking
about using two different module names.  D'oh!

Arf arf ;-)

Anyway, this sort of ALL CAPS (gee, I don't like to hold Shift down that much either :-)) thing brings us back to the {good|bad} old days when we have to stare at reams of assembly listings in all caps. ADC CLC STA LDX LDA... just when you thought you've escaped using assembly language mnemonics, you are encouraged to revisit magical moments of nostalgia in Lua 5.2...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)