"Jonathan Castello" <twisolar@gmail.com> a écrit :
>On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM, dcharno <dcharno@comcast.net> wrote:
>> But, it requires ruby, doesn't it?

>Not at all. You're thinking of Mongrel, its predecessor. Mongrel2 has
>language-agnosticism as one of its design goals.

Yes, it used to require Python for configuration tools but they have been ported to plain C now.

It is a very interesting piece of software and some of its devs use Lua. The only warning I would give is that their versioning scheme is not what you would expect: the project is very young and I consider 1.0 far from usable in production.