On 10/09/2010 08:09 AM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:

"Jonathan Castello"<twisolar@gmail.com>  a écrit :
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM, dcharno<dcharno@comcast.net>  wrote:
But, it requires ruby, doesn't it?

Not at all. You're thinking of Mongrel, its predecessor. Mongrel2 has
language-agnosticism as one of its design goals.

Yes, it used to require Python for configuration tools but they have been ported to plain C now.

It is a very interesting piece of software and some of its devs use Lua. The only warning I would give is that their versioning scheme is not what you would expect: the project is very young and I consider 1.0 far from usable in production.

Thank you for the advice. The devs use Fossil which I always find difficult to navigate and understand. And it seems quite new.

I'm looking for something that can do comet and this seems to fit the bill. It was interesting to see the use of ZeroMQ which I looked at recently.