There should be a "download source" button on the git page at http://github.com/keplerproject/luafilesystem . The button is quite small. You can use "Command-F" to find it.

Kind Regards,
Eric
On 05/10/2010, at 10:50 AM, Mike McGonagle wrote:

Well, LuaDoc requires LuaFileSystem, which in turn is only distributed
as a .git file... (
http://keplerproject.github.com/luafilesystem/index.html#download ).
It appears that you can access the individual files from the web, but
I don't wish to try to "recreate" their distribution, only to find it
doesn't work.

From just poking around more with the LuaFileSystem, it says that
there is another way to install it and that by using "luarocks", which
in effect makes it another dependency that needs to be installed.

I'm sorry, but it just appears that there is a lot more that I need to
learn, but I wish I could find the time. As I am just a hobbyist, I
should probably just shut up and work with what I can...

Mike