On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:12 PM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/29/2010 9:57 PM, Nilson wrote:

>> I am newbie here. If you read my previous messages, you will see that
>> I was asking for comments about the patch before I write it.  I
>> thought that I could use this mailing list with this purpose, am I
>> wrong?
>
> There is some clear negative pushback. Here is one more, of the preachy
> nonsense kind. One big target you painted on yourself is the big claims on
> performance increase -- based on instruction counting, uh, estimating.

Well, before you build anything you should perform some calculations
and do a viability analysis, isn't? If you count the instructions in
x86 assembly, you will see that the estimate was quite accurated.

I bring the subject to the mailing list because there were many
decisions to take and I really could appreciate suggestions.

Well, there came no actual suggestions and people are becoming ... emphatic.

So, to calm down things, I will try hard to avoid answering messages
about OOBit  subject, ok?

--
Nilson