On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Francesco Abbate
<francesco.bbt@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is really, really great!!! If I had know such a tool existed it
> would have simplifid my life a lot because with gdb I was not able to
> examinate the lua stack. Thank you for the link.

It's out there somewhere..  I am the worst kind of parent; one who is
found of having children but then abandons them later. ;)

And sure, you were expressing your frustration, which is fine. I agree
that the Lua development scene can be anarchic and there is often no
clear _recommendations_ as what best tool to use.

Here's the original Lua debugger I built on:

http://luaforge.net/projects/clidebugger/

(which itself, is descended from remDebug)

steve d.