[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Debugging best practices under Linux?
- From: Norbert Kiesel <nkiesel@...>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:22:40 -0700
today I again went for my yearly hunt for a decent Lua debugger running
under Linux. Despite trying various tools, so far I always went back to
sprinkling my code with print statements because nothing else really
worked for me. What I'm looking for (in decreasing order of importance
- local command-line debugging (e.g. "lgdb foo.lua")
- debugging embedded Lua code running within my C++ program
- integrated C++ and Lua debugging
What are you using?