On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Stefan Behnel <stefan_ml@behnel.de> wrote:
> In general, of course, well written code *is* short and simple.

Amen to that, although we all get carried away in the heat of the moment.

People using Python have to learn to 'see' the block boundaries. Both
myself and a colleague had that experience, that at first we weren't
always seeing what block a particular statement belonged to, e.g. a
dedented line after a block.

As for Lua and indentation, there's a lot of code written by casual
scripters and man it's a mess. A good editor should help people with
that kind of thing, but it's a tricky feature to implement so that it
doesn't drive the coder crazy.

steve d.