On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Gunnar Zötl wrote:

> lpty is a module that allows a program written in lua
> to control another program using a pty.

Looks nice!

> I get a few warnings when building this on linux, if somebody has
> any idea how to get rid of those, I would very much appreciate it.

I am getting some warnings about implicit functions on Linux,
this seems to shut them up:

  #define __USE_XOPEN
  #define __USE_XOPEN2KXSI

But there might be a compiler switch or a higher-level define
that would be a better fix.

The only other warnings I get are:

lpty.c:345:5: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous 'else'
lpty.c:339:6: warning: unused variable 'done'

But I had better let you decide the best way to fix those.

 - Jeff