Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuarand@gmail.com> writes:
> I don't think so. Unless I missed something, the current 5.2 is still
> in the same stage as the work1 version, with its "in env do" paradigm.
> Everything could change again.

Everybody seemed to hate or be confused by in-env-do, whereas _ENV has
had a generally very positive reception.

It seems pretty unlikely that in-env-do will come back.

-Miles

--
Guilt, n. The condition of one who is known to have committed an indiscretion,
as distinguished from the state of him who has covered his tracks.