[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: pcre regex with capture
- From: Chris Datfung <chris.datfung@...>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:05:47 +0300
Thanks to everyone for their help. I have two more questions:
1. What books can the list recommend for Lua programming that are simple to understand
2. I read the doco on concatenation at:
but am getting an error when I try:
local parm2value = "test"
how do on concatenate two value into one parameter?
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Shmuel Zeigerman <email@example.com>
Yes, certainly. (I just wanted to give a simple answer to the original's poster's question).
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
If you don't know the tag name, you can use
local n,c = string.match(text,"<(%w+)>(.-)</%1>")